NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Friday, March 16, 2012

This is for you, Mr V


Yes, I did miss him but got to move on. If you know it was wrong, you must resist the urge. Love is not enough to continue this charade but loving him also stop me from hating him. Coz he always be the shoulder that I lean on whenever I am in trouble. Still it is not enough when the trust starting to dissipate away.

Exam is around the corner and this make me miss him even more. If he is around, he would encourage me and make sure I am ready for the exam. Well, no good luck this time around. I am thinking, why can't we just continue being friend? Is it forbidden for man and woman to be friend after the break-up?

I still love you and I won't kill this feeling. But it is better for us to be friend. Yeah, and my guess it is your wish too, right?  Anyhow, your other life won't fit in our life together. Oh! Better stop thinking about him and go back to my study.

No comments:

Post a Comment