NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Bad

I almost hit someone's car this afternoon at traffic light. I hit the red light and was on the phone while driving. I am so lucky that I wasn't panicked and able to brake in the nick of time. Of course the other driver was not happy. I think he is so pissed off with me. He managed to brake the car in front of my car. With our car stationary on the road, both of us looked at each other. Thru the window, I can see he is glaring at me. If look can kill, I would die on the spot. Myself? Just keep gazing ahead. I am so panicked when I noticed the traffic light was red. And it doesn't paint nice picture with my handphone in my hand fixed next to my ear. Aiyyo, kalau betul-betul itu kereta kena langgar, I would be in hot soup. But I was really in a shock state. So shock, I forgot to apologize. My fault but still I want to say this, where on earth you can have traffic lights so closed to each other (my guess 2 cars length ) that separate both traffic lights. You got me confused and still it was my fault as I was busy on the phone rather than focus on my driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment