NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Silly Me.

Stupid me. I just discovered my phone left inside my car while I searched for camera in handbag.

It is half past 3 in the morning.  Here I am, cursing Oppa V for not calling as he promised. Did he? Won't know until I checked my missed calls log. While in Maxvalue, I have already noted the phone was left inside the car. I reminded myself then to put it back into my handbag. But once I parked my car and totally focused on carrying those groceries, I forgot about it altogether.

On the other side, if he really called me, it would be good as it showed that I am still upset about his broken promises, his choice of restaurant, his careless attitude towards me and what else...despite everything, I still _ _ _ _ him so much.

Can't wait for the next morning to get my phone. Ha? Go and get it now? What do you expect? I am on 12th floor and my car is on 8th floor. And the building that houses parking lots is quiet except for occasional  patrols by guards.

But if he did call, he would not be happy about it. His perseverance on getting calls unanswered is lower compared to me. On second thought, the phone was left in the car because I text my apologies for making him caught in the rain. And I forgot to put it back in my handbag. Aiyyo!!! Silly me.


No comments:

Post a Comment