NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Saturday, January 7, 2012

How happening Is Your Saturday Night?


I know for sure that my two nieces and nephew are having whale times at Neway Karaoke, One Utama. I hope the mall won't crumble down. Ha!Ha!Ha. Anyway, I thought they are going to end up at Laundry Bar??? Really, nope. My nephew likes to pull my legs over that. He definitely won't go. Karaoke is their family outing. Back home in our beloved hometown, one of their fun activities would be singing karaoke in their TV room. 

Me? My youngest brother and his wife dropped by. My elder brother just left, heading back to KT. He stayed long enough to have a taste of Hj Samuri Satay. My sister and her daughter joined us afterwards. Of course, nothing prepared by me except for this morning keropok leko and cold drinks. My sister helped to fry keropok. Yeah, the host is so graciously lazy. Oh yeah, so lazy my sister has to buy 4 bottles of mineral water from downstairs. LOL.


 Gone, nothing much left. Guess everyone were so hungry, so everybody jumped for the food.

 wonder why there is subtitle? ooh, they are not watching HD channel. Now there is problem because when you watched HD channel, there won't be subtitle. But picture is more nicer and sharp in HD channel. Hope Astro would improve on that. Give us more service please.

Yes, we are watching Hancock, Nice movie. Have to rewatch.

1 comment: