NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Friday, January 6, 2012

Office Gossip

Hell, it is a big NO NO NO. But it is normal for people to talk about people, laugh on their antics, condemn others' mistakes without realising they have hurt their colleagues in the process

And without knowing that walls talk, it finally reaches the people who are the subject matter. Ever figure out how you feel if it was you? But I have to admit it was really fun poking fun at others. I, myself did it. I am embarrassed to admit it but it's been done.

And most scary if you talk about your boss and some kaki ampu told him. So, what you gonna do?

So, guys try to abstain from doing it. Maybe at small scale...I don’t know. Wise not to.

Anyway, utmost fears Allah. Dont speak badly unto others.

No comments:

Post a Comment