NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Monday, January 30, 2012

LIVING FOR MONEY OR HAPPINESS

Yesterday was like a gruesome experience sitting in tax class one whole day.

My PG called asking why I did not write anything yesterday. I was simply like burnt out. Aiyyo...tax on specified areas and I feel like dying to remember all. Luckily next week I would get a breather as we won't have tax class. For one week only, though.

Yesterday, lots of stuff. Luckily can follow the subject but my mind was so busy figuring how to remember all.

new bathroom slipper-bought for no reason coz the one I have still ok

But one thing that stuck into my mind until today was this question posed by my lecturer.

"Are you living for money? Or living for happiness?"

Hehehe, subject matter did not catch my attention as I was trying to rationalize why I should be living for money.

And there it goes, the answer from my smart-thinking professor.

"You should be living for happiness but of course to do that, you need money."

There, you see. That's why I love money so much. So it can buy me happiness. 


And after class, I strolled to Jusco OU to buy me happiness; Yes, new curtains for my home, pair of bathroom slippers and a towel.




1 comment:

  1. betul3...living for happiness, but to be happy need money. its better cry in nice smell ferrari compare to cry in my kancil buruk..uhuuuu

    ReplyDelete