NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Saved By Phone Call

Hey guys, almost miss my vacation. Luckily, my sister called me about the visa. So careless of me. Have been doing lots lately. Plus with toothache, feel like cancelling my trip. Luckily, wise family members and friends asked me to go. Just stuck up lots of painkillers in my luggage, that will do. So many things....havent travelled for some times.

Anyway, let me check things need to be done:

1- Visa       (done, hopefully got the approval tomorrow.)

2- Ticket     (in my handbag already)

3- Passport (collected already and valid for 2 years)

4-Clothes & shoes   ( not yet packed. Btw, I am a light travellers.)

5-Am I a bankruptcy?   I dont think so. wait, what if someone been using my name? Find out later, not to worry.

6-Education loan . I dont have any with PTPTN. I already paid back Mara for the scholarship. (yes, I hv to pay 25%. Should hv worked with them or strived for better result to get 100% scholarship). Anyway, this is serious matter as my colleague who is supposed to travel oversea on business matter is not allowed to go coz his PTPTN is outstanding.

Anyway, I will bring back lots of photos to share with you. Meanwhile, enjoy pic of me during autumn in heydays. Resnap as scan function on my printer not working.


Gadis ayu berbaju kurung di perantauan. Seperti perempuan melayu terakhir