NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Monday, December 12, 2011

Get to know wildlife at Maru Koala & Animal Park

Balik dari Victoria Market, aku terpaksa duduk rumah menyiapkan homework yang seciput tu. Easy questions with small points but must come up with lengthy answer and if necessary, case study to refer. There I was, kept rewriting the answers while others enjoying themselves at Maru Koala & Animal Park.

Well, always can go back to national geographic channel if I missed those crazy moments...hahaha.

Oh yeah, i am thinking of changing my blog name and url address but can I do that? What's gonna happen to my previous setting? And I would open the post to comment once I finalised the blog new title/url.

My cool handsome nephew akan sampai dari US malam ni. Lama tak jumpa. Ni lah anak sedara yang tak pandai menjawab kalau aku marah. Camnerlah mak sedara tak bagi full points. Rajin mengemas rumah, pandai, tak tinggal solat.