NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Sunday, December 4, 2011

My scenic view

Selamat Pagi. Semoga hari Ahad ada bermula dengan ceria. Me? Get up around 4 am. Semalam tidur awal sebab tiba-tiba aja perut sakit. D__n, I missed cerekarama Nur Ain. And Fahrin Ahmad is in it.

Nothing much to say sebab kena prepare for the class. Homework not yet done. Anyway, here is the photos taken from 4.30 a.m up 10 mins to 7 a.m. Enjoy it and bask in the glory of God's creation.

4.30 am bedroom view


5 a.m balcony view. sorry, a lil bit shaky

around azan Subuh, guess 5.40 a.m


same time, another angle

6.50 a.m

6.50 a.m

6.50 am, close-up

other angle 6.50 a.m

Picture says a thousand words and no need for me to describe my feelings viewing these serene scenes. I wish I am a good photographer with better camera to capture these moments.