NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Weekend full of food outing

Sudah kenyang makan nasi lemak, we moved to One utama. The original plan ws to go to gym, then watched movie (since I got two free movie tickets) and then shopping. I invited my niece Farah but she already had plan with my sister.

But we started late and the movie at 11.45 am, we wandered around first. Then, Wawan requested to have snack at Sushi Q. But I was surprised to know that Sushi Q is not same as Sushi King. All this while, I just passed the place without glancing at its offering. I like the food arrangement, the way they decorate the food, so beautiful and made it more appealing. But I was so full with nasi lemak. Just have a bite to taste and it is so yummy. Psst, during weekday, I went there to grab 2/3 pieces of Sushi.









No need for me to say anything, pictures say a thousand word. Then we rushed to watch movie, Whitehouse Down. No wonder it is number one, the movie is full of action and funny.

After movie, we pit-stopped at TGIF to enjoy its buffalo wings. Going out with Wawan, what do you expect. It must be food, food, food...but he used his own money. What to do. the auntie is poor.


No comments:

Post a Comment