NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Monday, July 15, 2013

Dinner With Mr V

What a great way to end my birthday. Yeay, Mr V made some time to have dinner with me. It is for my birthday celebration. I asked him whether he remember? He told he does coz he is getting reminder from me daily, even last week, before, during and after our date. And he was not even spared during the weekend.

But the surprised thing is when my ex boss sent birthday wish. Well, I guess she will remember it coz my birthday falls on the same day as his son.

Actually, I was a little bit sad coz I made lots of mistake at office works. Anyway, the moment I saw Mr V, I feel like the sun is shining so bright.

Wish for a more productive day tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hai ana..miss u..eton teganu

    ReplyDelete
  2. K Ton, I miss u too. One of the motivation writing this so i can share my activities with frens.

    ReplyDelete