NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Happy Iftar

It is heavenly iftar at hometown. Actually the portion is not that big but since many people in the house, everyone bought their own food at bazaar Ramadhan. We went to Bazzar Ramadhan Kedai Buloh which my uncle prefer over another one in Taman Permint Jaya.

Sorry for posting but just to share with you our sumptuos iftar. Of course the presentation is simple as the food is more important.

Fish Curry, I think it is Siakap
"Otak Lembu"
Dont know what is this, lidah lembu
Our side dishes for iftar
Bubur Lambuk Tanjung Vista

Bubur Lambuk YT Midtown
Sata, one of Terengganu's delicacies
Murtabak - always favorite during fasting month
Nekbat - Terengganu delicacies. Sweetened cake in syrup
Beef tripe
Sotong (Squid)
Hot dog is Princess's choice
Another one of Terengganu kuih : Pulut Lepa
"Sere" - I also don't know how to spell. It is like a seaweed eaten with sambal ikan and sweet and hot sauce
I did it - Puding Buih
Other dessert bought at bazaar ramadhan : Puteri mandi, Lok Lik, Mok Kambu and ba'it.
 Yeah, my Princess and me. Quite sometime we do not take photo like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment