NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Ramadhan the 10th

This 10th Ramadhan, the partners invited all Muslim staff to break fast or iftar at Asmara Penchala. So, no workout today, instead we went for a walk at One Utama which is adjacent to our office building. See, that's the reason I love my workplace. Even the gym is here. Food? Not to mention, just follow your heart desire and see which type of food that whet your appetite for the day.

And you can feel the spirit of Ramadhan and Syawal in the shopping mall. 




LOL, I caught both of them in this photo. I don't care, I will publish their photo.


After walked around, it's time for us to leave for iftar at Asmara Penchala. Nice place, the food, okaylah. There were varieties but just okay, I mean the taste. If you like mutton, there is kambing golek. I am not into it but I love their nasi ayam. I do not to taste food. no photos either coz only two fo us from our department. feel kinda weird. Never mind, I will snap lots of photo during dinner time.


No comments:

Post a Comment