NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Said My Prayers

Just finished talking over the phone with my parents. I feel so guilty for leaving them behind to pursue my dreams whereas I had already the secured job in my hometown. But me staying there is same as I was in KL (I quoted my mother's saying) because I was always in the office. But I really feel bad when I heard about it.

My father called me during office hours telling the bad news he got from doctor. There is a leak in his kidney which meant he has to watch out his diet or end up with dialysis. Poor dad, the foods that he enjoys now become his worst enemy but not to the point of abandon them totally but has to watch out.

So, I returned his call as not comfortable receiving long personal call during office. And it is my way to show my affection by enquiring more on his health. Actually almost every night we will talk, thanks to TM streamyx plan which offered unlimited calls to fixed line F.O.C. Then, it was my mother's turn.

Oh. It is so heart-wrenching hearing that she fell tumbling down the staircase in the kitchen. Of course, it is only two steps but must be painful for frail old lady. My father was asleep and my brother went out. Failing to get help, she decided to sleep on the kitchen floor until rescue came.


This Ramadhan, I pray Allah S.W.T blessed them with great health and keep away any harms from them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment