NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Happy Birthday My Darling Mr V

Silently I wished him happy birthday. And he cannot spare time to have his birthday dinner with me. He is already booked. I am so sad but I am always the outsider in his life.

He told we could always have our dinner the other time but didn't he know that having dinner together on his birthday is wonderful. It is so priceless. It is like being part of his life, as someone who is important to be with him at every step in his life.

Uwaa....It made me wishing I have Usher as my boyfriend instead. Hish...still mooning over Usher..LOL.

Anyway, happy birthday darling. I love you. Enjoy and appreciate my love while you still have it.


And here are the songs that I like to hear as I am thinking of you.



No comments:

Post a Comment