NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Friday, July 26, 2013

Alone In The Middle of Night

Again, I woke up in the middle of night for no reason. I fell asleep early last night, around 11 pm. Now I am wide awake but I have to drive home to my sweet KT tomorrow morning. I do not want to get sleepy as I am making my journey home. Luckily  I have my uncles on this trip. We can take turn driving.

Should I fast or not? I do not have the strength like before. Last time, I can pull 8 hours driving nonstop without eating. Driving alone. Nowadays, I have to munch something, else I would be sleepy.

And I remembered jeruk mempelam that my colleague gave me. I left it on my table. Can I stop by to take it? I will try but it will be scary to go there alone. Nay, wait till Monday.

Ah...the smell of keropok leko. I am re-boiling it. I prefer to eat like that rather than frying it. 

I prefer it this way, either boil or steam it.
Wish me for a safe journey. Mom, I am coming home.

No comments:

Post a Comment