NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Great Things Happening On My Birthday

Just come back from my uncle's house. I am on mc today but still have to go buy phone for my father. On the way, I saw baby clothing on sale. Bought something for Uwais, my cousin's first new-born. So, I dropped by at my uncle's house and unexpected, Uwais is there. So, without buying any food, I had my iftar there. Every time, I had iftar at people's place, my stomach is full.


Jang, jang...my father's new phone. Recharging it now.

Have I told you that I received good news last Friday? Ah...I forgot about it. Apparently they do listen to the feedback they received from 45 breakout sessions. And the best thing they decided it on 15th July. Yes guys and gals. On my birthday, another great birthday present. 

Tiada angin, suddenly in the newsletter from partner, he announced there will be new remuneration in July 13 payroll. Isn't it wonderful? There, the broadband subsidy and parking for professional staff. And not to mention casual Friday plus flexi hours. Made me love my job more, muah, muah! My company is quite behind in term of dental benefits but in 2014, dental and optical benefits will be given. Do not know the amount yet but I hope as per charges as medical benefit. Unlimited.

Hahaha, I am asking too much, right. Anyway, I am happy to go back to my hometown this Friday. Oh yeah, before I forget, I have to get my car hire purchase agreement. I need to submit for the interest subsidy from my company.I have been delaying, it is like 4 months loss already.


No comments:

Post a Comment