NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Home Sweet Home

Nothing can beat this feeling when you make it safe and sound.


I was really worried coz of the incident on our way back to hometown. Last night, both uncles let me retired early as they want me to have a good rest. And of course wide awake during our journey back.

I started as the driver. We switched place during our pit stop at Jabor Jerangau tol. Then at Maran, back to me and at Lanchang, I have to pass back to my uncle.

Poor uncle, it was jammed before Bukit Tinggi due to one car breakdown. We sort of crawling nearly1 hour. Some stupid and inconsiderate drivers cut from the left on road shoulder. Hisyy..


Then, it was smooth again and the best thing is we managed to break fast at my uncle's place in Keramat.




No comments:

Post a Comment