NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Candy Crush - You Really Crushed My Heart

By now, almost everyone with lappy,handphone or whatever the IT gadjet brings must know about this game.


I heard so many times about it. My sister is playing it. Yes, I can see her update on facebook. Besides, she would always put me on her list everytime she need to move to next level. Even on my facebook wall, there will be an invitation. Yes, it was a temptation but since I am busy with study and work, I have to ignore it.

Until on day, I cannot take it anymore. I succumbed to it. It was fun until I stucked on candy crush

HELP

1 comment:

  1. WARNING: candy crush is hazardous!

    hahaha... coz u'll be addicted n hooked to it once u attempted it.
    candy crush is soooooo haunted. hahahahah

    ReplyDelete