NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Ramadhan the 11th

Yeay! I am done with the 3rd workshop for both papers. It was such a relief because we have our assignment due during this class and as usual, quiz. The individual assignments for both courses were submitted on time. Of course, in order to do that. I have to skip first half of the classes. I ended up blank for 3rd quiz for AFAR class. But for audit, a little bit better because unlike AFAR class, I spent 2 weeks to research and find the materials for assignment. And last week, I started to write and edit the assignment. In the morning, I need to tidy up a little bit for the footnotes and references.

Actually AFAR is much easier coz no research needed to be done, only must know the subject matter. It was only statement of cash flow and financial position which I am sure not only chartered accountants can do it in flash, other accountants also can do it. But I chose to do it in the morning. And as some of you guessed it right, I did not get it balanced by noon. Same as for my indirect cash flow but since I know the right balanced figure, I just slot it the balancing figure for both. I have to go to the workshop already.

So, now, we have about 3 weeks before our 4th workshop. We have to submit our group assignment and do presentation. I am cool about the presentation.....if only we are well-prepared with our assignment. Hahaha! Then, rest for another 3 or 4 weeks before the D-day. 

Since the workshop is over and no more cramped weekend schedule (for a short while), I visited my uncle's place in AU3 after the class ended. I had my iftar there. It has been some times since I tasted my auntie's cooking. Bestnya. I used to stay there, my apartment was on 12th floor and my auntie was on 6th floor. Anytime boleh singgah. Driving from Brickfields to AU3 brought back memories. I was young then. People say still in my "hey day". Feel a little bit sad though when it reminded me of bad things. But if it didn't turn out that way, I won't be what I am today, right.

By 9 pm, I made my way home. My nieces stay there but I told myself no. Nowadays, I will feel drowsy if driving after 10 pm. But as I was paid for drink at Giant Setiawangsa, I got call from her. So, we went for supper at Delicious, Duo Residence, Jalan Tun Razak. Knowing nothing nothing about this plan, if not I will spare some space in my stomach. So, we shared spaghetti, cheesecake and coffee. 

We settled for Olio Spaghetti. Okay.

My creamy cheesecake. It is so rich that I wished I haven't had anything yet so I can enjoy this.

Mocha....well I am not really a coffee lover but I always love the artistic food presentation
For unwind after office hour or for nice western dinner, it is a nice place to go. You can enjoy the food as listening to the singer. She is good. Thanks to my niece who treat me for my belated birthday...hahaha. Farah said old person does not celebrate birthday anymore. Mmmmm, shall I present her with lamp shade on her birthday? I am thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment