NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday Morning

I woke up with pain at lower abdomen. So timely, I got call from my sister that the bus she took at Tol Gombak now. I promised her that I will pick up her this morning.

But as I get up, the pain persisted and each small move I made aggravated the pain. But I have to pick up them. So, I went and when I reached home, that’s it. I have to see doctor. Hope I can get the day rest.
When the morning traffic jam subsided over, I went there. I need lady doctor since it is the lower part. The problem when you hold the medical insurance card is the choice is limited though number of clinics are abundant. Try to go to non-panel, and you will find your claim is rejected. Even if you are not comfortable with that doctor but since the clinic is on panel list, you must visit them or get your claim rejected. Once Saturday, I went to clinic coz of stomachache and diarrhea. I paid first but my claim was not entertained on the ground non-panel doctor.

Once, I visited one of the insurance panel clinic but was told I have to pay first even though I flashed the insurance card. I was told they accept for one company only. No choice, I pay first and claimed. Then the staff in charge (my company) told me the clinic was not panel for our company eventhough it was panel for the insurance. Hah? I was surprised. But the insurance company is our panel insurance.

So, cut the story short (after took you all for a long ride), I made it to clinic. The doctor is my senior. Scan my stomach (this one also not paid by medical…aiyyo, what do they pay ah). Nothing is wrong but maybe due to the period flow. I did not get mc and ended up in office, feeling misery. Of course I am smiling coz I am cool..ma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment