NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Best Nasi Lemak in Taman Tun Dr Ismail.

Last weekend before puasa, I fetched my nephew, Wawan from my sister's place. Just wanted to have fun day with him and brought him to one of my favorite nasi lemak stall. Once, I did mention about this stall which was in the alley next to Standard Chartered building, Jalan Burhanuddin Helmi, Taman Tun Dr Ismail.

Then, for 4 months, the stall was no longer there. I have been wondering what happened to the stall owner? Is he sick or move elsewhere?

Last two weeks, I went to Hong Leong bank. It was early in the morning. After completed transaction, I thought of buying nasi lemak for my breakfast. The moment he opened the lid of his rendang, I can smell the familiar rendang. But the seller is not the same person. Anyway, I asked whether it is the same owner. Turmed out yes and the owner has taken up space in Restoran Putik Pauh. But they opened another stall beside Hong Leong Bank which was managed by his older brother.

The stall owner has shifted his business inside Restoran Putik Pauh. Oh yeah, he is in morning session.
So, Wawan and me had our breakfast at Putik Pauh. But I feel bad after making Wawan took rendang daging instead of gulai ayam. I just found out that Wawan not really fancy rendang. Luckily, he took another dish, sambal kerang and I also tookt extra dishes beside rendang, sambal sotong and paru goreng. So, we share it with our nasi lemak. Nasi lemak also cooked nicely, you can taste the coconut milk.









Variety of dishes to go with nasi lemak. But rendang is like their signature food. they also have pulut kuning, mee goreng and bihun goreng.



Oh yeah, my colleagues asked me to draw map. So easy, Putik Pauh is located along Jalan Burhanuddin Helmi. Its building next to Seven Eleven, I guess so.

As for the stall next to Hong Leong Bank, here is the simple map. After fasting month, let's have our nasi lemak there again.


No comments:

Post a Comment