NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Friday, July 12, 2013

Mission Accomplished

Second day of Ramadhan Kareem. Mission accomplished. I managed to step foots into gym. Yahoo, by the time I finished exercise and bathed, it was time to break fast already. To tell the truth, I really cannot stand to sit in front of food, waiting for iftar, be it one or two minutes. The time feels like dragging so slow, it is really hard time. I grabbed some mini bread at Sun Moulin Bakery on my way to Ikea. Oh, how I wish these breads just coming out oven. The taste would have been better.

Met my uncle, wife and his son there. Afterwards, we started our tour at Ikea, baby area. On the way to check out, I grabbed one frying pan. But it is so embarrassing coz every time I take something, my uncle will always insisted on paying. Then, I wanted to buy the famous curry puff but he handed me the money. I am grateful, it is rezeki Ramadhan. Thank you Ayah Din, may Allah blessed you with barkah Ramadhan. 

Hooray, my new pan but my guess it might take some times before I use it, same as for my eletric kettle which still inside the box, half boiled egg maker and Ikea steamer. Wanna place bet when I will be using it?
Dropping by his house to take a look at baby cot he bought for his grandson but what meant for while became long stay. From chit-chat to watching Korean drama. 

I have achieved my mission to continue visiting gym during fasting month but still fail to do Taraweeh prayer and recite Al-Quran. This is paramount as Ramadhan only once a year. It is the month full with barkah. I have to work for it and pray my Muslim friends will do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment