NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Celebrity Fitness

Letih juga bila lama tak bersenam. About a month after register with Celebrity Fitness, finally I made it there. Actually my second time; first time was to make member card and collect the receipt. Then, I did a disappearance act. My colleagues have been asking me whether I went there or not. Daily, they would be asking. I guess everyone is excited to see whether there is any changes to me after joining gym.

Yesterday, my colleague and I went there. So excited. We tried 4,5 equipments. Treadmill, and something like bike, machine for tummy and upper arm. I do not pay for trainer but for first two sessions, they provide trainer without any charge. But we do not approach them yet.

We even try to follow aerobic class but it was already midway. The music was too loud, as if in a club. Anyway, we did not wait till session finished. We went to try other machines which were more fascinating for the first timer like me.

One friendly trainer approached us and show how to use machine for tummy.

Anyway, thanks to my company for footing our monthly fees. And also for arranging a nice deal with Celebrity Fitness that we do not have to pay joining and registration fee. And also we got all access club.

No comments:

Post a Comment