NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Unfortunate Day

No, I have not done anything to my house, just move things around if they happened to be in my way. I spent time cooking for stock for the coming Ramadhan. A long way to go, maybe the dishes would be gone before Ramadhan. At least, the effort is there, right. Save time, food ready to be heated up by the time reach home for breaking fast. And utmost important, I save money. The price of food really, can touch the sky during Ramadhan. Is it because of supply and demand concept or people taking advantage of others?

Beef and Tripe Soup
Beef Curry
Black Pepper Beef Heart and Potato 
Beef Cooked In Soy Sauce - 50% done. Have to deep fry onion and  beef

I have to stop my cooking there. Because when I opened my fridge, the container filled with beef heart curry toppled, resulting in the gravy trickling down the fridge. Clumsy me. In the first place, I should never put the container on top of tempe. (uneven surface, aiyyo, should have known). But the fridge must be happy as it is long overdue for cleaning.




Now to finish it, I lost my car key. I mean misplaced it and still searching for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment