NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Read Before Pay.

I asked PG to tag along with me to Tesco. Since its renovation, we haven't been there. Since it was nearly 12 pm, PG was kinda puzzled. She did not know that Tesco opened until 1 am. 

PG thought I pulled a prank over her. When we reached there, I pointed to its sign - "opened till 1 am". I was excited, I do not know about PG. Maybe, next time, I should take Mr V there too. Buy me some groceries, honey. Nay, just kidding. I worked to earn money, why should let him buy things for me except we went out on date.

After I parked my car, I told PG that it was a shame Tesco does not give free parking to its patron. After finished shopping, I went to pay my parking. Oh no, I did not bring enough money. I have put in 40 cents. It is 2 ringgit. Walked back to my car to get my money. Oh yeah, that stupid machine did not give back my money when I cancelled transaction.


Then I go again. This time, I used notes instead. After collected back my chip, I noticed small print there. My foot, Tesco did give first 3 hours free parking to its customer who purchased RM5 and more but to get it validated at customer service. Hahaha...we are such ignorant person. PG said we wasted RM2.40 for the parking when we can get it free. Oh yeah...we are rich person. We do not bother much about the extra.


No comments:

Post a Comment