NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Monday, June 10, 2013

Sadness, Here It Comes

I feel so sad today. For no reason. Maybe because the coming visit from "my fren". Ladies will understand this.

Am I too slow? Am I too accommodating? Am I too nice? Am I too passive? All these keep playing at the back of my mind So many questions with no answers. I am the only one who can provide the answers and solution to my sorrow.

Is it because Monday Blues? Or change in traffic flow that cause the gloomy atmosphere? With end of school holidays, we have to welcome back the jam, the rude drivers, cut queue drivers (that was me..oh my, I have to do that. Desperate situation warrants desperate measurement, they said.), slow drivers, insensitive drivers, the list goes on and on. By the way,I wonder with the price of car going down, would it be more crowded on the road? Anyway, I hope with the lower price, family with small income can afford to buy car so it is easy for them to move around with their family. I feel sorry when they have to use bike to carry wife and kids on a bike. It is dangerous.

Ah..I am feeling better already. What's for dinner guys? Mine, have not decided yet. Just now, munched lettuce.

No comments:

Post a Comment