NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Unfinished Task

I missed the time when I was really acting like a dear housewife. I remembered my house was cleaned, my clothes, even to the point of my nighties, were ironed. No need to worry if undecided on the dress to wear. I can keep on changing the dress coz I do not have to fret about ironing coz it is already done.

Saturday was the day for house chores. Sapu one time, mop the floor, sapu again and final mop. Scrub the bathroom; wipe away the dust everywhere in the house. And even my mail was neatly organised. I remember, once my younger brother laughed at me for filing all the receipts. After hard work on Saturday, Sunday was the time to enjoy.

But that was a long time ago before I got my own car and now, the internet is the devil that prevent me from cleaning the house. If Mr V came over, he will make lot of fuss about it. He knows that I am allergic to dust, ants..so he keep asking to clean or get someone to clean for me. The problem is before I get someone to clean my house; I must at least clean the house first. It is like egg or chicken first? At the end, I am, oops not me but the house who suffers the most. LOL.

The intention is always there. Only thing lacking is the will to do it. This weekend is the same thing. Friday night is the time to be lazy after a long week. Saturday is spending on internet. Luckily, I managed to do two loads of laundry. My eldest brother came from Terengganu on that day. I have to move out from that room and slept in the living room since that bedroom is the only one neat in the house. As he never been to our youngest brother's house, I took him to there that night. By the time we got back, it was almost 2 am already.

Sunday was another hectic day. Wedding in the afternoon. Then, off to Setiawangsa to send my brother to my niece's house. I really hate moving so much in the afternoon. But I don't think it is good to let him taking public transport considering he is driving back to Terengganu that day. Thought of taking nap disappeared into thin air when I saw that Princess down with fever. I became the nurse. Lap badan, suapkan air. Selepas minum sedikit, she asked for some food.


4.30 I made a move to go back. On my way, I was so sleepy, almost dozing off while I am driving. Sampai aja at Park Avenue, terus ke rumah PG dan tidur situ. Poor Farah has to meet her mother’s tenant alone as I was so sleepy. Nearly 7 pm, PG woke me up for Asar and Maghrib prayer. At 8 pm, we went to Shah Alam to send her car there. Sampai aja rumah, sudah 10.30 pm. There goes another weekend without cleaning the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment