NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

KL SENTRAL


I have been here so many times before but that was long, long time ago. Maybe 6 years ago. My previous head office was located there. Whenever I was there, what I like the most was to visit the clothes bazaar situated in the middle of KL Sentral. The price is affordable, latest trend and nice material. 

Around that time, there were not so many buildings yet. Many were still under construction then. Now, I am back in this place again. It has changed tremendously. Beautiful, tall designed structures and buildings occupy the space now, forming an impressive skyline. This is a far contrast to the old buildings situated in Brickfield which is opposite KL Sentral. It is a unique blending where the old and new architectures meet.

This is the second time I stepped here for MIA classes/workshops, at 13th floor of SSM building. Not only represents a fine state of art, the buildings here, I believe, are equipped with modern technology. Well, it definitely suits its status as the first MSC cybercenter status. There are sign anywhere so you won't get lost here  but somehow, I feel KL Sentral is becoming too crowded.
Try to find my way here. Nowadays, I have short memory. Trying to locate SSM building which I came previous week. Ended up going to building next to it. Friendly guard directed me to the right building.

This way is to the parking. But the usual phobia me, I won't go in if I thought the lane is too narrow. Luckily, they have open space. I do not mind to walk a little bit. After all, walking is good for your body health.

Yes! Finally, I am here.

Definitely at the right place now.




Waiting for other participants to arrive. Since it was first session, it started half an hour early for briefing on grading etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment