NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Excitement

Super excited. Dapat invitation from nuffnang to participate in u mobile campaign. It is video time. Semalam, dropped by at PG's house, force her to record my video with her phone which is super canggih than mine. Oh yeah, my camera's charger still MIA. And I also need a cameraman. Thank you PG for always supporting old auntie. She was super tension coz if she delay in giving those videos to me, she will be super-harrased by me.LOL. Wow, cannot believe PG will be petrified of gentle me??? And the excitement building up so much inside me that I did not eat cantonese mee that I tapau. It is resting inside my fridge at the moment, waiting to be heated up.

2nd thing to be excited is of course free dinner by our beloved department to celebrate one of our successful year end project and the place is at Hokkaido Resturant. Sorry ya PG, I will be eating Japanese cuisine without you. Do not worry, I will upload photos of foods. Sure, it will make your mouth watery..hahaha, can feel my saliva's about to drop. Yahoo, yummy, yummy.

By the way, this is one of my favorite karipap from Melaka's corner. The curry taste so savoury. Cost RM2 but check the size. At least twice the size of the one I bought at Little Craving (my favorite breakfast nook but cannotlah do it hari-hari. Nanti out of budget. Mesti you all kata bajet ciput betul mak cik ni. But no matter how hard I want to stimulate Malaysian's economy by keep on spending, I also have to pay attention to my savings for my old day too.

Check the filling, Tempting right?

No comments:

Post a Comment