NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Adapting New Environment

Dealing with clients and meeting target to ensure zero errors in performing your task are not an easy task. Well, it also depends on people. As for me, I found it is a challenging task especially with dealing clients. Actually, working in service industry is really hard for me especially when you are the front runner. I used to work in back office or some call it as support group. Most of the times, I enjoy holding upper hand over people as I was in the accounts department. So, now, basically, you have to bow to people. However, not all are bad. In service industry, there is secret to win your clients heart, so that it will be easy for you to deal and negotiate with them. As long as you are conversant in your line, have good communication skill, understand your clients’ need and able to give fast respond to their queries, then, your life would be easy. I am still learning but at this matured (hahaha, don’t want to say “old”) age, the learning process is quite slow. Most of the time, in the process, the knowledge evaporated into the thin air 


But the best thing is at this age also, you have more patience and therefore, you think twice before act. Thus, ugly consequences can be avoided. It was quite difference when I was the young one. The swift reaction and my laser tongue to the provocation are faster than lightning. My advice to the young guys who just join the workforce, be more perseverance, add more patience, improve knowledge and communication skill and the utmost importance, remember wealth comes from Allah. Do not start counting money only the moment you work, I meant beside money, there are more important things such as learning curve. If you are good, in due times, you will earn it. If it moves so slow, there must be a reason. As long as you enjoy your job and do it right, it will work fine. I have been working with so many companies. There is one company with motto, do it right the first time. Ahhh…so damn difficult. But it is right, coz if you do it wrong, you will spend your time correcting the mistake. I did it wrong once processing payroll and took 2/3 months to rectify. Felt like falling into black hole. Place more caution, until then, happy working.

No comments:

Post a Comment