NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Friday, June 21, 2013

Rejuvenated

Yeay. Wish today another good day to end the weekend. So ceria, baru sudah sahur. And I have a sound sleep. Even though I hit the pillow quite early (this must be due to full stomach, 2 pieces of pizza from PG amd a plate of my so-called version of nasi beriani), I did not even wake up until 5 am. Now, I totally rejuvenated.

Actually, I did receive 3 calls in between my sleep. One from my mother, my father and my niece. But the fact is right after the call, I bumped back into my sleep. So, enjoy our last working day before we hit the happening weekend.

Sigh...I am having class this Saturday, with a quiz waiting. My first auditing class. It is scary, this is the subject that really haunted me which made me think of withdrawing from my degree.

Ah, I miss this bed so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment