NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunday Morning Chaos

So, I arrived at my class venue sharp at 9 am. Surprising, the doors  were locked and nobody there. I saw a piece of paper on the glass door. As I made my way to the locked office, I noticed three other people standing nearby, discussing something. Well, I recognized one familiar face from previous tax class. I approached them to find out what's happening. It seemed that they were at loss too.

Talking and condemning, well, it is normal, never want to take blame at ourselves; we decided to make a move. Going home. Frustrated and at same time, hoping the class was postponed coz I only managed to read one chapter. The rest four chapters are the unsung chapters. Anyway, we exchanged our phone number, just in case one of us heard anything.

As I was about to make my move, I received call from unknown number. Thank goodness, it was from MIA staff. Suddenly, I felt so bad being angry with them when it was my fault for not checking their letter in my study material folders. But I do not think I received any email on the venue. Well, the venue has changed from MIA resource centre to SSM building. Well, the place is better but daily; have to incur extra parking charge of RM4. Oops, being calculative again, well, that RM4 can cover my breakfast or simple lunch.

But I am very grateful to MIA staff although this mix-up made me late about 1 hour for the class. Anyway, it should anticipate some ignorant students like me would make our appearance in front of usual venue. So, at least they should put up notice mentioning change of venue. Anyway, all is well, thanks to staff's concern.

We have two facilitators, Prof. Ros from UiTM and another from, oh well, I just catch his name as Mr Ng. I miss his introduction because of the lateness. The class is lively especially with the facilitator’s antics. What I can say, even though I am not fully prepared for the class, I was not loss and awake due to these facilitators' years of teaching experience. Thank you and I am looking forward to the next workshop. By the way, group assignment is no joke man. Writing 20 pages of paper and 5 minutes presentation from each of us...well, I am scratching my head now.

No comments:

Post a Comment