NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Kiriman From Terengganu

Yeah, dapat kiriman nasi lemak 5 bungkus. This is special as it was wrapped in banana leaf(my mother said if could not finish, can frozen it first), pulut lepa (this is pulut panggang version Terengganu where we had sambal ikan instead inside it), ketupat (another well known traditional food, well, I do not know which state it originates from but one of the must have on the table during Raya. Unfortunately, not really my favorite.), my famous mom's curry puff (I love you mum and of course my dear father too) and last, banana from the tree that my father planted.

So excited, right away I took the nasi lemak. But as soon as I unwrapped it, I can smell it was spoilt. Sob, sob, sob. What to do, it was prepared for breakfast. As they departed from Terengganu so late, the nasi lemak cannot tahan lagi. And the egg and cucumber expedite the stale process. Anyway, the thought that counts. Well, I am going back this Saturday, sure dapat makan sebelum puasa. Makan puas-puas.

No comments:

Post a Comment