NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

How nice is your handwriting?

Something funny and unexpected happened to me this morning. You would never ever guess it.

Yes, I am thankful my boss put another new client under my portfolio. Big or small client, it will add value to our portfolio, right.

With the new client, we need to do lots of documentation. If the staff is not around, I will have to do the documentation and complete the form.

There is one form that we need to submit to the authority but we need client's signature. After so many times the form bounced from my boss, finally it is perfectly filled-up. Now, it is ready to be delivered to our client.

Here comes the funny part, my boss wanted it to be rewritten because of my handwriting. Feel like rolling on the floor upon hearing it.

Oh well, in my previous workplace, PG won't allow me to assist her in writing the cheque anymore because of my boss’s surprised exclamation upon checking the cheque. Another manager here also said that it is hard to read my handwriting.

Back in school, during April Fool, the students mischievously switched our Mathematic homework with Bahasa Malaysia homework. The BM teacher told that she thought it is a rough book. After she saw my name, then only she realized it is Mathematic assignment.

I tried to improve but the best I can come out with is big, ugly but clear handwriting. Some said it is like doctor's handwriting, others said like American's. I don't know. That’s why I prefer to type (but using computer, not typewriter.)

No comments:

Post a Comment