NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Korean Fair At One Utama

Now, it is Korean Food Fair at Centre Court, One Utama. Korean food lovers and KPop fans who want to have first hand experience of their idols' favorite food are welcome here. After having sumptuous dinner at Absolute Thai, I stopped here. Whaddaya expect? I am one of the KPop lovers, started with Running Man stars and hardcore fan of CNBlue. Being cautious, I did ask them on the ingredients. With limited English, they assured me it is all vege and fish plus rice for Gimbab. Too bad,Tteokbokki (or ddeokbokki)  finished already. I bought one Gimbap and shared with PG to taste it.

Mr V came over yesterday but never thought of offering it to him. We did not talk much and he left early. Well, I did not even take a close look at his face. He must have guessed I am on sulky mood as his questions not answered full-heartedly. The cold war still on. PG just laughed, hearing this story.

Some photos of Korean Food fair. Not all staff there are Koreans. I wanted to ask which food is halal, so I went to the cashier. I asked the cashier whether she is local coz she is fair. Hahaha, turned out she is Malay. I was tricked. 






No comments:

Post a Comment