NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Come Have Fun At One Utama Camp

Kan I told that I am so tired this week. End of day, always looking forward to unwind at home. But somehow, last Thursday and Friday, I found myself standing in the crowd cheering for the kids who dare to take up the challenge. I was there around one hour but it was like a therapy for me. Gone were my fatigues. Check out the photos below.














It looked fun, right. So, bring your kids, siblings, neighbor to One Utama to have fun. I hope Princess has some time to squeeze so that I can bring her here.

By the way, don't you think guy who enjoy the outdoor or extreme sports can be sexy and attractive too? Hahaha. to be frank Mat Salleh not necessarily can be good looking. But this guy with his height and doing things like that really looks hmm..yummy. Naughty aunty, sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment