NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Life goes on

Am still suffering from after-effect of tooth extraction. It is painful. It seems I have been on painkiller this whole week. Actually, I am not type of person who relies on medicine. In fact I loathe taking medicine. Even when I was sick, I did not follow the precription as it is. I prefer to spend my mc on bed or wondering at the mall till I drop (that's too dramatic). What I meant is until my body aching so much, only then I go back and rest. Medicine? Just once or on mc day only. Kalau nampak I duk telan pill after pill, it meant the pain is too much for me to bear.

By the way, I had a great evening meeting my ex-colleagues just now. It is true absence makes the heart grow fonder. Betul ni, miss them so much but life goes on. Seronok juga catching up, kalau ikutkan hati, would like to spend long hour with them but they have their own commitment. Hey, we can't be greedy tookan.

And I have bad news to share. Remember last time I talked about my uncle who was hospitalised in KT hospital for sometime. Unfortunately, he is confirmed with lung cancer stage 4. We suspect it all along, just to hear it from doc. Bukannya nak minta the worst but the sign is there. He would undergo radiation therapy and chemo. I hope for the best. Maybe tomorrow, we visit him after attending the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment