NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Dessert For Wawan

Everytime, I felt a little bit generous and bought kuih-muih for Wawan, my sister would call and tell me that she will pick up Wawan today as there was no tuition on that day. Of course, I would feel so sad when I ate that kuih.

So, today, I bought desserts from one of my favorite bakery at One Utama, Sun Moulin. I love this bakery coz they have these petit delicacies such as petit pizza, garlic bread and so on. They also have great egg tart too. I tell you, it is so delicious. As usual, sweet things are not the food to be consumed daily for me.

As I paid for strawberry tart and petit roll cake (forgot the name), I thought will Wawan able to taste this today. And luck is with him. I picked up him from tuition today and served him the dessert.


No comments:

Post a Comment