NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Online Shopping

By now, everyone must be aware of the advertisement by online shops or trading webs. I always saw it everytime I surf my facebook or watching Korean drama online. But I did not bother about it as I am quite skeptical because the photos will show it looks great but the actual physical turn out to be disappointment.

My reason? During my study in US, I was easily influenced by mailing advertisement or via television. But the goods seldom meet myexpectation. So, I told myself to stop going through catalogue unless the seller is known for his good reputation.

Quite a few months back, I had problem with my laptop. So, PG and me went to the shop where we bought my laptop. The guy who used to give us good discount was no longer working there. First reason, I want to buy a replacement battery for my laptop. Unfortunately, it is no more around as Toshiba has come up with new model. What do I expect when it is about 3 years old but i really hate it as I have to rely on cable which is hassle. Second reason is to ask them to reinstal Internet Explorer but it is find out there is virus somewhere which interfere with my IE. Thing to do is to reformat. Of coz, I have to transfer the file somewhere else. The fastest way is to buy external hardisk. After too much haggling, I did not find the price they offer is too appealing.

Upon reached home, I surfed Lazada. I wanted to see what they offer or whether they have the external hardisk that I wanted. Sure enough, there it is being offered at price cheaper by 20 or 30 ringgit. Shipping is FOC. For me, it is still something. At least, it can cover my lunch which could be fancy than usual. So, I bought. And I was  surprise coz it took less than a week, in fact less than 3 days. The disk is good, no problem. Even if it defect, I can either go for warranty or just return it. They even refund the return shipment fees.

So happy with it, I started buying on and off from Lazada and other online shops. Thetoday, I received wrong shipment. So, I wrote my complaint but the respond from seller is fast. Anyway, they pointed that I choose the wrong item which ended up with wrong product being delivered to me.

Fine, I am confused but still, I told them, your description is misleading. Let's say I choose the wrong item but if it show the description that unmatch with the item, I would notice immediately my mistake. So, I insisted to return back the goods but I dont know how. I feel so frustrated but if it is really negative outcome, I want to file complaint to lelong.com.

So, next time, if you get over-excited over cheap products, chek thoroughly the item selected even if they show the correct description as you might be blinded. Tak pasal pasal, you have to waste on shipping fees even though they refund the cost.

I don't want this. I only need sunvisor tissue holder, not cd holder. Now, people just use thumbdrive to store their favorite songs, right. Sob!Sob!sob

No comments:

Post a Comment