NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Sinfully Delicious

The month before Ramadhan, I really have to stay to finalise the handover. Best thing is after 7 pm, Jusco will give discount on perishable items like durian, sushi, packed meal.

Ah, durian. I really love durian but we all could not enjoy so much after my father is diagnosed with diabetes. Then, reaching this age, my siblings start to cut down on sweet food, high cholestrol food as they said diabetes, hypertension and heart problem can be hereditary.

But my craving still going strong despite one time, doctor concluded from blood test that my sugar level is high.

But what I like to tell is how I can buy these supa-dupa delicious durian at 50% discount from Jusco. Marvelous. Last time, I have to part with RM50 for 1kg plus of durian Musang King. But here after 7 pm, I could get them for less and it is still good. If it is our luck; normally by 8.30 pm, all will be gone.








Mmmmm, maybe I should check this durian again tonight. I wish but I have to pick up my nephew at 7 pm. Nanti, menangis pula anak orang kelaparan tak berbuka puasa.

No comments:

Post a Comment