NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Monday, July 21, 2014

From Trg With Love

My sister went back to Trg over the weekend. She went to do groceries for raya. Weel, she is the cook and me? The lepak Queen. Normally I would holed up in my room surfing internet or sleeping.

Anyway, she brought me a little bit food from Trg. I already informed my mother not so much as in 5 days, I would be back in Trg for Raya holidays. Well, It is tiring when I thought of driving already.

By the way, among the food that she brought back, these two plus sata I really like. Sata is gone now, all in my stomach. I did not even snapped photo of it.


It is quite a while since I ate this. We called these fruits "buah setor". I dont know how they made it but it was served in these sweet, sour and spicy sauce mixed with grounded fish fillet. We called it rojak setor. I hope I get the name right. The taste is really to die for. I gobbled it and forgot about my upset stomach.


pack of bubur lambuk. This is different from bubur lambuk KL. We put lots of daun inside plus grounded fish fillet grounded with black pepper, "budu", coconut milk, grounded shallot, ginger and garlic.Super delicious. Some people will add squid, chicken but this is not traditional way. I finished one pack and maybe some more of those...I am so hungry as I have not taken any rice and keep visiting the toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment