NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Monday, September 1, 2014

Long Weekend With Wawan

My sister, younger brother and his wife are going to Mecca this year to perform Haj. They had kenduri kesyukuran yesterday but I chose not go back coz to get ready for exam. And clear a little bit of the mess. At least, my balcony is okay now.

Poor Wawan, initially my sister at Sg Buloh wanted to bring him home as his father is going to Mecca. But after discussion with his father, she left him at my home due to his trial exam not finished yet. I am happy though tired. Man...I am in mothering mode now. Anyway, I got reminder from him to study just now.

My sister sent Wawan to his tuition class and off to KT. I picked him up and we had lunch at Groupbase. Just got the salary, so generous. That night, I cooked crab. This is our favorite way to cook crab, we called gulai kunyit kuas (cocnut milk with a little bit of shallot, turmeric, galangal, lemongrass and dhania) I can sense Wawan's sheer happiness. Wawan and food, dipisah tiada. Wawan and study...hmmm. I got to think. 
That saturday,  I baked macaroni topped with potato and cheese. He was puzzled why am I so generous. Hahaha. An incentive for him to study but ended up he got scolded as he played with his handphone. I mean like checking message and surf internet. The fierce warden was back, that's what he said.
He was happy finally he can swim yesterday. I taught him how to breathe, float and move in the water. I am not a good swimmer either but can do simple breast stroke. So, today, we headed to pool to practise again.













Wawan is making progress in swimming, hopefully, he will make progress in study too. I am worried aboout his SPM but I cannot see the eagerness in his attitude towards study compared to eating or playing. Sometimes, I feel like crying, coz worrying about his future.


On the other hand, my balcony is getting neater. Going to continue the cleaning, the inside is still messy though.






No comments:

Post a Comment