NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Missing Him and Find New Love


Since I decided to move from my relationship with Mr V, I felt like breaking apart. I kept it inside and thankfully, there are a lot of things to catch up at my workplace. So, I immersed myself in my work, stop thinking about him. I have to keep telling myself this is for a good reason, not because you hate him but it is for the best for both of us.

I did not confide into my friends as I learnt my lesson well. If they are free, then only they will come to you or if they need someone to talk too, then they will call you. Some of them do not even like to hear this sort of things. They said it is better to let you settle on your own. Once you are happy, they will come back to you.

Alhamdulillah, I have grown stronger. I do not need to share my pain with these friends anymore. My close friend told me that you only need Allah S.W.T to tell your sorrow. Accept it, Insya Allah the pain will recede and disappear from your life. To tell the truth, it was really a trying time for me. I feel so lonely but I have to keep smiling.

Once, I saw someone about his height with dark complexion. Suddenly, I smiled to myself. I feel softened inside and I remember him. True enough, if you love someone and never hate him, his presence will always linger around you no matter where he is or who he is with.


Anyway, the above photo shows my new love. While underwent the physio to cure my back pain, I neglected my plant. Some of them died and become the history as Mr V. I bought new flower plants to cheer me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment