NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Monday, July 21, 2014

Mooning over Macaroon

I don't know whether I have sweet tooth but some times, I would be craving to sink my teeth into these delicious treats. 

Once, macaroon was the trend. Everybody is so in love with these. At that time, I just so and so coz it is so sweet. It is like meringue. Anyway, one day I tried macaroon at Lavender. Since that day, I become hooked on it but I disciplined myself. I will have it just like once in a blue moon.

Super delicious. I think this is the best place in town for you to have macaroon. But my colleague said it is not. Well, until I tried that one, macaroon at Lavender still superlicious.


If you asked me, I can finished 6 pieces at one go. They have several flavors.Can't decide which one but green tea and lemon flavor are not bad. And there is one with coffee taste but I forgot the name. So,if you happen to go to sLavender in OU (I dont know whether they have other outlet), just go in and try their macaroon. Oh, while we are on this subject there is another one that I love to buy. It is their tuna roll (golden roll), simply delicious. 


No comments:

Post a Comment