NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Rejuvenating at Herbaline

It is my birthday month. I got offer from slimming center for free slimming treat and also Herbaline for facial at discount. The more you age, the bigger discount. I am gonna be 48, so Herbaline offered me at np less my age. That will be RM37 for doing facial at herbaline. Of coz I won't miss this opportunity.


The moment I set my eyes on the entrance, excitement rush through. It has been a while since I came here but the experience was worthwhile. I love their facial and shoulder massage. The pressure just nice.
 soaking and washing my feet before getting started.

beautiful scenery as washing your feet

with balinese concept, what can you expect, water element will be present.

This is the room. Individual room, so you have the privacy. For couple, they have couple room but the massage and facial will be done by female staff too. That's y for guy, they will accept massage and facial booking if it is booked together with their partner

It gives you the romantic feeling


It is become habit to check the interior of bathroom at place like this. How nice.



Last is the fish spa. It is optional with no extra charges. My sister always forbid me from taking this service in the era of HIV and hepatitis. But still, I like the ticklish feeling


Managed to catch this fish but of coz, I let it go.



Then, it was done. But I did another treatment to remove wart on my face. Introductory price is RM50 for 5 removal. So damn painful, I shed tears. Actually, it is for trial. So, if you want, you can opt for 1 treatment at RM280 to remove wart and seeds on your face. Then next visit, within 1 month, they will charge you RM48.

The herbaline center that I visited is located in Kuala Terengganu, facing the Ibai lagun and neighbouring Prinzpark Hotel and also Terengganu Equesterian Resort.



No comments:

Post a Comment