NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Round and Round

I could not sleep. My stomach still hurting, visit the loo often but why I still feel my stomach bloating. Is it stress? Yesterday, I visited the GP. Told her I am suffering from diarrhoea and vomiting. But I felt pain down there. Am I having constipation or suffering from anal fissure again? I always worry if it happens again because I had worst experience last time. The agony after surgery still lingering in my mind. The pain was so unbearable especially when u have hard cotton inserted inside your behind to stop the bleeding.


Anyway, did I tell you how I fall in love with this round sofa? And I did buy it. Every time I mentioned it, PG will ask whether I bought it. But I kept mum. Nak surpriselah tu. LOL.

But I chose different fabric pattern. Solid black (not velvet) for the frame and the following fabric for cushion. I visited the showroom so many times before I put the booking. Until one of the salesgirl remembers me well. It seems I left quite an impression on her.

Bottom fabric for round cushion and small cushion insert. Top for big cushion

I bought it around the time when I bought my magic bladeless fan. I got to have it and I must have it despite my empty coffers. But my love for the sofa is much, much more deeper than for my wallet. I should have it, right?

I will have it delivered during 1st term school holiday. I want to enjoy it alone for two weeks before I start having regular guests at my home again. Nope, I am not talking about PG. My sister and my nephew but I am not complaining about their company. I am happy coz of them, I am no more lonelier. But it is just I am not ready to share the round sofa yet. PG definitely understands well my territory whenever she visits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment