NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Oops, I did it again.

I counted my blessing last Saturday. It is for a reason someone just made my day.

I woke up early that Saturday as I had to rush for servicing my car. It was due already. The service centre opened at 8.30 am. I kept postponing the time to go there until it was 8.30 am. No sweat, I told myself. Not everyone bound to wake up so early on Saturday. But I was wrong. When I reached there, the cars overflowed the service centre compound. I slowed down my car and checked the number on the top of car. 40 something?

My spirit went down a little bit. I decided to wait till another week. But I was afraid anything bad may happen as it exceeded the schedule time. So, I turned back and a customer service office came out. As I passed him, I slowed down my car and wound down the mirror. I did not have a chance to speak up, he told me to come back at 2.30 pm and give him the key, he would handled everything. Isn't that so sweet of him?

When it was 2.00 pm, I rushed to the service center. The sweet guy who now reminded me of K-Pop Star (he got his hair blonde) because of his great help called me to remind me of the appointment. So, I handed him the key. He has done the registration. I just need to wait.

While waiting, I fumbled through my bag. Oops, I left the wallet plus another pouch that contained my cards at home. Luckily, I had my phone with me and had my sister come to my rescue.

No comments:

Post a Comment