NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Present From The Employer

2014 starts with good news from my beloved employer...lol. Finally, it arises. Now we have RM150 for optical benefit and RM300 for dental benefit. I am sure some of you have enjoyed these perks from your employers for some time. Well, it is our turn now.

Optical benefit will cover items which include prescribed spectacles, spectacle frames, contact lenses, lens cleansing and disinfecting solutions but excluded but not limited to are Sunglasses (unless with prescription from doctor), Lasik Surgery, Pin Hole Glasses and Flip up shades.

Excluded but not limited? Mmm, what does they meant? And my greedy heart say, a little bit more please. Can you cover lasik surgery too? Or high end branded frame?

Dental benefit will cover items like X-ray, extraction of teeth including anesthesia, filling, oral examination and diagnostic including cleaning and scaling of teeth, medicine and emergency treatment of dental pain. And here they have this clause again:

Exclusions are but not limited to:
-       Root Canal
-       Installation of Dentures
-       Extraction of Wisdom tooth

Nevertheless, I am grateful. Here, my big kisses, muah, muah my dear employer. And I love the big increment.

Oh yeah, I need to make dental appointment - scaling and filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment