NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Sparkling Clean

Well, after being lazy for so long and also suffering from arm pain over two months, I started to clear things.


First thing was to wash tons of dirty clothing. I told my colleagues about it. He said, "If you can hold on for about 2 months plus without doing the laundry, you must have lots of clothes." Only then, it dawned on me that I am keeping so many stuffs in my pigeon hole. After washing, I have mountain of clean clothes to be ironed and folded. In addition to this, old laundry which is still remains sitting on the sofa inside the blue room.

I started ironing for 3 nights already. Still a long way to go. Then, have to put back all utensils, Tupperware/container, the stupid letters which needed to be sorted...thinking about it made me tired already. Not to mention my gardening stuff.

Today, I am also rushing but I was surprised to see my floor is sparkling clean. Not all but at least part of it. Thank you PG. Hihihi. Really appreciate it. Now I know who to call to clear dust and fallen hairs off the floor.


Can't wait for the whole house to look clean again. Then, I can hit cooking again.

No comments:

Post a Comment